Reflection and improvements.
After presenting to the class I saw the flaws and strengths of my magazine so far. The strengths in my magazine so far are the formatting of the cover and the article. But other than that the article has many weaknesses. The cover photo has my shadow showing on the road so that photo should be re-shot. The cover also doesn't have the feel I desire I'm hoping adding a brand will fix that. The table of contents is very bland because I haven't yet taken photos to give a taste of the other articles. I will have some photo shoots at S and S Motorsports to fill this gap and add flare to the bland table of contents. In the article I'm going to take some photos of the owner working on the car and some of the car at a different location to add diversity to the pictures. I also may add a section to the article with comments from the owner. To make the magazine look more professional I'm going to add social media tags to the cover and down where the page numbers are. After these improvements the magazine should be ready for the third quarter submission.
Comments
Post a Comment