Project Selection- Magazine

Project selection- Magazine

Magazines are probably the second most underrated form of media, right after news papers because the only thing getting read in a news paper are the crosswords. Based on my experience i believe that print journalism is interesting because it is most up for interpretation. With television news and journalism there is a distinct voice, whereas with print journalism you are reading it. The skills i have are limited I read a lot of magazines so most of my skills come from reading. Other magazines. My challenge will be that I am not A very good photographer, I take a long time to write, and finding an article to write in the genre that i like the most. I like car magazines and i believe that my access to classic cars would be advantageous to writing a classic car magazine. The only problem with the cars is the location they are in doesn't have very good lighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection Draft Question Four