Project Selection- Film
Project Selection- Film
The aspects of film making that would interest me would be the editing and flow of scenes as well as writing catchy lines. I love the older action movies and westerns and the catchy one liners. Those were the lines and scenes from movies that never leave an audiences mind and keeps them talking about a movie for a long time. The other aspects of film making i like are comedies. Not the new style dumb comedies. I like the old original comedies like airplane and blazing saddles. I believe this could also pose as a challenge because the openings for those movies are very long and a inspired project could have trouble with the time limit. An advantage for the film project that i might have over someone else is access to props that other people wouldn't have access to. Like classic cars and super cars, planes, and animals like an abundance of dogs. I also have access to filming locations that would be a inaccessible to some people. Such as an airstrip, a mechanics garage and a veterinary clinic.
The aspects of film making that would interest me would be the editing and flow of scenes as well as writing catchy lines. I love the older action movies and westerns and the catchy one liners. Those were the lines and scenes from movies that never leave an audiences mind and keeps them talking about a movie for a long time. The other aspects of film making i like are comedies. Not the new style dumb comedies. I like the old original comedies like airplane and blazing saddles. I believe this could also pose as a challenge because the openings for those movies are very long and a inspired project could have trouble with the time limit. An advantage for the film project that i might have over someone else is access to props that other people wouldn't have access to. Like classic cars and super cars, planes, and animals like an abundance of dogs. I also have access to filming locations that would be a inaccessible to some people. Such as an airstrip, a mechanics garage and a veterinary clinic.
Comments
Post a Comment